Kukhula training provider for soft skills programmes and learnerships, are currently looking for unemployed learners with disabilities between the ages of 18 and 30 for a Business Admin learnership.
The Learnership will run for a year starting in Mid August 2015 and ending in Mid August 2016.
Skills and Knowledge
- Fully conversant in English and excellent communication skills
- Good team player, use initiative and be able to multi task
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving
Qualification and experience
- Only candidates with Disabilities will be considered
- Graduate Professional who are currently not involved in any studies and wants to gain practical work experience.
- Engineering, HR, Finance , Marketing or Admin background
- Medical Certificate confirming disability – this is vital for the selection process
To offer opportunities for the learner to integrate new skills with his/her life and current work experience.
Output and Accountabilities:
- Gather and report information
- Plan, monitor and control information system
- Participate in meetings and process documents and communications related thereto
- Utilise technology to produce information
- Plan and conduct basic research in an office environment
- Set personal goals
- Function in a team and overall business environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment relations
Salary / stipend: To be discussed during the interview
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2015
Posted by sabestjobs.com. Posted In : 2015/2016 Learnerships