FNB is offering Learnership opportunities in Johannesburg. These posts are available on a fixed term contract role for one (1) year, with six (6) months spent in the classroom and the other 6 months on the job.
Purpose of the job
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
Learnerships are being offered in the following academies:
- Project Management – Qualification requirement: Matric with (Maths & Science)
- Business Analysis – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
- Testing – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
- Java – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to apply
To subscribe for FREE Job Alerts, simply SAVE our WhatsApp number which is 0743435891 in your phone as Take5 Mobile. Then send a message via WhatsApp with your name, surname plus either Learnership, Internship, Graduate Job or Bursary, depending on which opportunities you’re interested in.
Posted by sabestjobs.com. Posted In : 2015 Learnerships